WifiMask is based in the Netherlands and operates under Dutch law. If we need to respond to a legally binding request we will do so, but only when this request is coming from Dutch authorities.
A WifiMask subscription will automatically be renewed at the end of each subscription period, unless you cancel before the end of the subscription period.
You can cancel an All Devices (iOS & MacOS) subscription ordered on our website by logging in under "My Account" at our website with your e-mail address and password, after which you can Cancel the subscription under Billing > Subscription.
You can turn off automatic renewal of an iOS subscription in your iTunes Account settings at any time after your purchase, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Charging for an all devices (iOS & MacOS) subscription only starts after subscribing to a Monthly or Yearly subscription in the client area on the website. Charging for an all devices (iOS& MacOS) subscription does not automatically start after the free 7-day trial period, without subscribing in the client are on the website.
Charging for an iOS subscription will automatically start after the free trial period.
You can cancel the free trial period of an iOS subscription before its ending by managing your subscription in your iTunes Account settings.What WifiMask does:
- Take the necessary measures to ensure that your personal information is safe
- Take the necessary measures to ensure that our website, software and infrastructure is safe and secure.
What WifiMask doesn't do:
- We do not collect any of your internet or DNS traffic data
- We do not change any of your internet or DNS traffic data in any way, i.e. we don't inject ads in your browser
- We do not log connection timestamps or IP-adresses from where you are connecting from
- We do not block SMTP e-mail
- We do not block P2P networks like BitTorrent
- We will never share your personal information with any third party, except when we need to respond to a legal request from Dutch authoritiesWhat we do not allow on or from our network:
- Illegal activities
- Unauthorized or illegal access to computers and computer networks
- Infringing on copyrights, trademarks or patents
- Theft of intellectual property or violating intellectual property laws
- Spreading malware, computer viruses or computer worms.
- Operating a botnet
- Publishing or sharing illegal content
- Sharing a login between people
- Abusing the free trial program
What we would like our customers to do:
- Use responsible disclosure in the event any security vulnerabilities are found in our website, software or infrastructure. Please report bugs to email@example.com
These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time without prior written notice. WifiMask cannot be held responsible for any information that may be displayed incorrectly on this website or the apps.
Thanks!Last Updated November 25, 2019